Sunday, October 10, 2010

Blog #9

Tuesday's with Morrie has really been an eye opener for me. I know I'm only sixteen and still in high school, but now i make it my perogative to live my life to its fullest. Your last day may come sooner than you know, so lets make it worth something. I'm not at the age where I take time to think about my own family and how I want to live the rest of my life, but I will always remember how important family is, and that you can't do not nearly as much without them. I can easily apply this lesson to my high school years, to make every minute there worth the time we put in, and to create memories that will last a life time. When it comes down to my final days, I don't want to have any regrets, just like Morrie. He made a difference and contributed all of his wisdom to better the people around him.

No comments:

Post a Comment